Broadcom Software Designated Weekend Upgrade Program for DX NetOps Oct 1-2

Starts:  Oct 1, 2022 06:00 AM (ET)
Ends:  Oct 2, 2022 06:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  DX NetOps

Version currency is critical to protecting your software investment and Broadcom Software is committed to your success. We have Support programs such as our Pre-Event Review Planning and Designated Weekend Upgrades to help guide you through the upgrade and reduce the risk of upgrade failure and extended downtime.

Customer reaction to both programs has been very positive:

“I believe  that the Pre-Upgrade review did what it was designed to do and that was to sit down and actually think about what the upgrade was doing and how to best conduct the upgrade in as little time and as little aggravation as possible.”

“I had 2 separate issues that popped up during the Upgrade, I opened a trouble ticket within the support portal and not just one, but two support guys were on the call and were able to recognize the issue right away and correct the anomaly.”

An upcoming designated weekend upgrade program for DX NetOps 22.2 will occur Oct. 1-2. If you are interested in participating or learning more, please take a moment to register now and we will be in contact soon.

• View and download our program flyer located here
  • Visit our external site located here
  • The registration site is located here

Dial-in Instructions:
See program flier and registration page for further details
Event Image

Contact

Steven Guthrie
steven.guthrie@broadcom.com