Designing and maintaining automated tests is painful. In particular, for testers with extensive business domain knowledge but lack coding skills/automation experience AND automation engineers straddled by the high overheads of maintaining automation frameworks while correcting issues, managing execution infrastructure and ensuring that best practices are followed.
If you face similar challenges in test creation and execution for regression testing, then join us for this webinar. Software testing expert Ben Johnson Ward will examine what it means to have scriptless functional testing capabilities as part of your unified continuous testing platform. Seen through the lens of customers, you will leave understanding how scriptless functional testing shortens your application release cycles and keeps pace with strategic software initiatives.
You'll learn to:
- Create and modify automated tests with simple drag and drop of test components
- Record and capture test objects on the fly with no configuration needed
- Link test data to tests, for more exhaustive continuous testing
- Reduce maintenance and manage reusable components and objects
- Eliminate overheads by centralizing testing infrastructure and reporting
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session