Taking advantage of the wealth of data maintained by banks is essential for staying ahead of sophisticated cybercriminals, and can reduce CNP Fraud Losses by 25% or False Positives by 35%.
Join CA Technologies hosts, James Rendell, Vice President, Product Management, Payment Security and Paul Dulany, Vice President, Data Science to explore the benefits of CA Risk Analytics Network. This is your opportunity to learn how:
- Consumer transaction behavior (like data from 3-D Secure 2.0) can reduce fraud losses and improve user experience
- Neural network models, machine learning and AI can help financial services
- The "network effect" and real-time learning stop online fraud instantly
- To identify which techniques and technologies will be important in the future
- Banks have improved their bottom line, with insight from case studies