Rally Software

View Only

Welcome to the Rally Software Community!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Great news! Thanks for the update, Nate! ------------------------------ -Chuck Bedekovich Client Services Consultant / ValueOps Services / Rally Software ------------------------------

• Does anyone have a Cumulative Flow Diagram that can be filtered by iteration and grouped by flow states. We want something similar to the Smart CFD but still want to be able to restrict it to the Iteration time period. I have found a Super Customizable ...

Latest Q&A List

• Parthasarathy Ganesan's profile image

Rally Webservices API responses are inconsistent in ...

Hi Team, In wsapi we're seeing inconsistent API responses where query using parent scope works for most project. but not every ...

• Nate Bever's profile image

RE: Refined Work Item Count Estimate field missing

Hello Colby, No, you do not have to publish the plan to make it visible. In fact, it's a field that is on Portfolio Items ...

Upcoming Events

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Rally

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Rally Software

Does anyone have a Cumulative Flow Diagram that can be filtered by iteration and grouped by flow states. We want something similar to the Smart CFD but still want to be able to restrict it to the Iteration time period. I have found a Super Customizable ...

• Posted in: Rally Software

One of my teams wants to add a custom field with the list of team members (like the owner field has). Ideally based on members of a project or users with edit access to the project or just users in the same way as the owner field displays them. I don't ...

Latest Blog Posts

• May 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. Rally Roadmap - 2024 Q2 Did you miss the latest Rally product ...

• April 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. 2024 Value Stream Management Summit Don't miss out on ...