Rally Software

Welcome to the Rally Software Community!

What's New

• Monthly Rally Office Hours

Rally Office Hours
    Please join us in an upcoming Rally Office Hours session to ask your Rally-related questions and to share your business challenges with us.
    These 1-hour sessions will occur every 4th Thursday of the month, and they will serve as open office hours for you to drop in and join at your convenience.

To learn more and view the upcoming session schedule, click on the link below.

Latest Discussions

• Hello Everyone, I wanted to share the latest update regarding the new Rally UI: What's New & Released: [Screen Real Estate] Update grid styling [Screen Real Estate] Update header styling [Export] Ability to export more columns ...

1 person recommends this.
  • It's great that we have such vibrant communities to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the communities is to respond to every members' question ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Rally Software

Hi All,  I would like to create a search combobox which can allow the user to look for a particular userstory and defect present in the Rally Grid. I look at "ArtifactSearchCombobox", however could not have it work with the grid. Is there a good example ...

• Posted in: Rally Software

As a follow-up from our Rally Office Hours session last week, below are the questions that were asked during the session, along with respective answers. We appreciate your patience this past week as our team worked to get all of your great questions answered. ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Broadcom is excited to announce a new set of ValueOps,  AIOps, DevOps  solutions designed to accelerate decision making across multiple business and technology domains that support digital transformation initiatives. Collectively these ground-breaking ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Visit our new Rally Newsletter Archive Page that contains links to PDF versions of the past month's newsletters. Check back every month for the latest Rally product updates, upcoming events, webinars and more.

Most Active Members