Rally Software

View Only

Welcome to the Rally Software Community!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hey Nate - that's very cool! Nice addition, and you call it a small tweak, great work! ------------------------------ -Chuck Bedekovich Client Services Consultant / ValueOps Services / Rally Software ------------------------------

• Currently in Feature Preview, Portfolio Item Work Distribution will become generally available on Monday June 24 ! Portfolio Item Work Distribution allows you to see a breakdown of the teams and aggregated work item status for your portfolio items, ...

Latest Q&A List

• Nate Bever's profile image

RE: All users get Whoops! We hit a snag error when ...

Thank you both for letting us know you are no longer seeing this issue. This was ultimately caused by the combination of some ...

• MLowry's profile image

RE: All users get Whoops! We hit a snag error when ...

My issue was eventually resolved by the Rally gods. Here is hoping I don't catch their ire again in the future.

Upcoming Events

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Rally

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Rally Software

Currently in Feature Preview, Portfolio Item Work Distribution will become generally available on Monday June 24 ! Portfolio Item Work Distribution allows you to see a breakdown of the teams and aggregated work item status for your portfolio items, ...

• Posted in: Rally Software

Does anyone have a Cumulative Flow Diagram that can be filtered by iteration and grouped by flow states. We want something similar to the Smart CFD but still want to be able to restrict it to the Iteration time period. I have found a Super Customizable ...

Latest Blog Posts

• May 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. Rally Roadmap - 2024 Q2 Did you miss the latest Rally product ...

• April 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. 2024 Value Stream Management Summit Don't miss out on ...