Rally Software

View Only

Welcome to the Rally Software Community!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• #ProductAnnouncements As of September 1st all RSS endpoints in the Rally application will be decommissioned and no longer reachable. We recommend looking into alternative ways to get notified about changes you are interested in with features such ...

• RCA-Rally Login isses- 6/25/24

Latest Q&A List

• West Blair's profile image

RE: Pinned Work Items

Hi Erin, We have opened a defect for this. I wanted to open a case for you so you can be notified about it. Unfortunately, ...

• Mitch Goldman's profile image

RE: Copy Story from Accepted Sprint

I am not seeing that behavior. If I copy a story that's in an accepted sprint, the copy has unscheduled as the iteration.

Upcoming Events

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Rally

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Rally Software

#ProductAnnouncements As of September 1st all RSS endpoints in the Rally application will be decommissioned and no longer reachable. We recommend looking into alternative ways to get notified about changes you are interested in with features such ...

• Posted in: Rally Software

RCA-Rally Login isses- 6/25/24

Latest Blog Posts

• May 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. Rally Roadmap - 2024 Q2 Did you miss the latest Rally product ...

• April 2024 Welcome to the Rally ® monthly newsletter. Product updates, announcements, and resources. 2024 Value Stream Management Summit Don't miss out on ...