Rally Software

View Only

Welcome to the Rally Software Community!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Check out the latest Rally product roadmap here .

• Broadcom introduces ValueOps connectors,  powered by Tasktop, unifying data across the enterprise. Read more here .

Upcoming Events

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Rally Software

Hi, I see that User Stories are ranked even when we don't assign a specific rank. What determines default rank of a User Story? ------------------------------ Regards, Rachita Issar | PO | Broadcom ------------------------------

• Posted in: Rally Software

Hello!  I noticed today that one of our User IDs had the timebox admin access toggled on for their ID.  The maintenance was done by a project admin.  Is that intended?  I had thought it would be similar to the planner toggle and only workspace/sub admins ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Rally Office Hours May 12, 2022 Recap As a follow-up from our May 12, Rally Office Hours session, we’d like to share some highlights in addition to the questions that were asked, along with their respective answers.  Thank you to all who joined ...

• Rally Office Hours May 5, 2022 Recap As a follow-up from our May 5, Rally Office Hours session, we’d like to share some highlights in addition to the questions that were asked, along with their respective answers. We briefly demo a helpful Rally ...