CA Service Management

Welcome to the Service Management Community!

What's New

• Service Management Community Homepage Redesigned!

We've redesigned the community homepage to add useful links in an easy-to-digest format: big buttons!

Please give the links above a try and let us know (via support case) if there's anything else you're looking for and can't find. We want to make sure that our customers are finding the information they need!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Saikat, The screenprint alone is not enough to help figure out the cause of the issue. You need to review the mentioned log file ( install.log ) to see what could have caused the error. Maybe you can post the error messages you see in that log? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Jakub, Try clearing your browser cache and installing the latest RU patch (RU1) and see if this helps? ------------------------------ Kind Regards, Brian ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Hey, fairly new to CA Service Catalog and I need to dynamically change the height for my table, based on rows that are within my table. I have an array of values which are comma separated and for each value I insert a new row containing this value. ...

• Hey, fairly new to CA Service Catalog and I need to dynamically change the height for my table, based on rows that are within my table. I have an array of values which are comma separated and for each value I insert a new row containing this value. ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Community Member, As you may have noticed that we have been in the process of renaming our Service Management products to Clarity Service Management in an effort to unify and streamline our product brand names. But many of you – our customers ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Welcome to this discussion of ITSM in Non-IT use – today’s focal point is ‘Human Resources’. Earlier, we have discussed how service management can expand into enterprise management in general (you can read it here ) , and listen to the recording ...

3 people recommend this.

Most Active Members