CA Service Management

Welcome to the Service Management Community!

What's New

• Service Management Community Homepage Redesigned!

We've redesigned the community homepage to add useful links in an easy-to-digest format: big buttons!

Please give the links above a try and let us know (via support case) if there's anything else you're looking for and can't find. We want to make sure that our customers are finding the information they need!

Latest Discussions

• Hi! When upgrading from Service Desk Manager R17.1 to R 17.2 Reports built on BOXI throw the following error. (view image). Could you please indicate how I can provide a solution.

• Hi, debugging sql-queries didn't help in this case. When I'm trying the selects (before error) manually they are all working nice and as expected - no error that mdr was not found. Nice effect is - I set mdr-errors in TWA to 'ready' - I copy command ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi! When upgrading from Service Desk Manager R17.1 to R 17.2 Reports built on BOXI throw the following error. (view image). Could you please indicate how I can provide a solution.

• Hi, at a customer, when pdmweb.exe is opened via https and you close the tab with x we get an error in productiv environment: An error occured. try it again or contact the system administrator. Access denied. This happens when site is called by ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Community Member,   As you may have noticed that we have been in the process of renaming our Service Management products to Clarity Service Management in an effort to unify and streamline our product brand names. But many of you – our customers ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Welcome to this discussion of ITSM in Non-IT use – today’s focal point is ‘Human Resources’. Earlier, we have discussed how service management can expand into enterprise management in general (you can read it here ) , and listen to the recording ...

3 people recommend this.

Most Active Members