CA Service Management

View Only

Welcome to the Service Management Community!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Scott, By default EEM installation is starts the server in HTTPS mode though you can still try to access admin console in HTTP mode which is again redirected to HTTPS mode. May I know the EEM version if you are observing a different behavior than ...

• Hi, in different 17 RU17 I have differen behaviour ... In a ticket I want to notify 'Schmidt, Peter' 1. Installation-env:  It's not possible to find him, because he is not under the first 6 Schmidt-Contacts. when I type      Schmidt, --> no contacts ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, in different 17 RU17 I have differen behaviour ... In a ticket I want to notify 'Schmidt, Peter' 1. Installation-env:  It's not possible to find him, because he is not under the first 6 Schmidt-Contacts. when I type      Schmidt, --> no contacts ...

• Hi, on a new environment with SM 17.3 and an old installation upgraded to 17.3 RU17 we try to install an PAM-Agent on Catalog-server. JRE/JDK ist installed and JAVA_HOME and JRE_HOME are set to point to JAVA-installation. C:\Windows\system32>set |findstr ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Community Members,  CA Service Management product team is back with the next session of CASM Office Hours. The Office Hour session is scheduled for 7th April'22 @ 10 am ET/2 pm GMT. ​ The spotlight topic of this session is " Tips & Tricks ...