Clarity

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• This is a reminder for Broadcom Clarity SaaS Customers to visit the status page for latest updates on the upcoming upgrade status. For more information on how to access the page and the registration please see Accessing Clarity SaaS Service Status ...

• November 9, 2020 To:         Clarity Customers From:     The CA Technologies Clarity Product Team Subject:  General Availability Announcement for Clarity Release 15.9 On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Clarity

Hello community, Could someone help me with a script, I am trying to create a query nested with gel script that I put below: <gel:script xmlns:gel="jelly:com.niku.union.gel.GELTagLibrary" xmlns:core="jelly:core" xmlns:soap="jelly:com.niku.union.gel.SOAPTagLibrary" ...

• Posted in: Clarity

I am not able to traverse through an XML to get some value, can anyone help me understand where I might be wrong ? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <gel:script xmlns:core="jelly:core" xmlns:xog="http://www.niku.com/xog" xmlns:x="jelly:org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.xml.XMLTagLibrary" ...

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• Broadcom Announces Industry-First Value Stream Management Solution by: Jean Louis Vignaud Do you know how you’re funding key investments and how resource allocation affects business objectives? Unless your answer is a definitive “yes,” ValueOps from ...

• Astronauts and Analysts: Don't miss the VSM Summit NFL player and NASA space engineer, Leland Melvin, keynotes Broadcom's Value Stream Management summit on June 23. From Forrester, Chris Condo shares his take on VSM. And don't miss the stories by Chipotle ...

Most Active Members