Symantec IGA

View Only

What's New

• Upcoming Office Hours for IGA!

NOTE:  Sorry for the confusion.  This event was moved from June 27th to July 18th, but the dates got confused.  Please join us next week!  
    The Symantec IGA engineering and product management teams will be hosting Office Hours on July 18, 2024 at 11AM ET / 8AM PT.  During this session, the team would like to provide a brief roadmap and overview of the strategic direction for Symantec IGA and Identity Services.  We will be further sharing our plans for a new deployment model for the next major release of IGA which applies to both on premise and virtual appliance environments. 

Please join us and we’re looking forward to speaking with you. 
    Best, the IGA Product Team

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi , Set on attribute as required , change the Endpoint Name once and export again . As this method worked for me . Thanks

• Hi Gerasimos Is SAP HR == SAP UME ? Or is it a different (ERP or all together another one)? The base guidelines indeed indicate there should be a single source of truth - so either IM is and all end systems obey it, or otherwise SAP HR is and IM obeys ...

Latest Q&A List

• Rinat Matityahu's profile image

RE: Add Date in Account Template

Hi Gerasimos Going through previous cases, we can identify a couple of cases mentioning utilizing PX to set these attributes ...

• ACCUTECH SA's profile image

Add Date in Account Template

Hello all I am trying to set an SAP account template valid from and valid to values to be the activation date (default attribute) ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Unanswered Threads

Hello Community, I'm trying to install the remote tools for Vapp 14.4 prod and receive an error on the install wizard saying 'failed to connect to virtual appliance host' when trying to access the property files on the server using a browser i'm getting ...

Hello all Is there a project to use as reference (example) for crud operations to an sql database using multiple tables having direct and indirect assosiations with each other ? Thank you Gerasimos