Symantec Identity Management

What's New

• Welcome to the Symantec Identity Management Communities Site

Welcome to the Symantec Identity Management Community where Symantec Identity Management users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Symantec Identity Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Symantec Identity Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hey guys! I wonder if there's a recommendation of always having all role definitions updated. We don't know if we should update all role definitions as soon as they are released. Thank you very much!

• It's great that we have such vibrant communities to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the communities is to respond to every members' question ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hey guys! I wonder if there's a recommendation of always having all role definitions updated. We don't know if we should update all role definitions as soon as they are released. Thank you very much!

• Hello all, Been getting our company's IdM solution off the ground for the past few months and so far chugging along. We're creating Active Directory accounts based on a payroll system, and that's all complete so now I'm looking ahead to integrate with ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Dear Customers As per Microsoft 1/14/2020 Announcement regarding Windows 7 end of support, We will no longer support client environments that runs on Windows 7. The following Symantec Identity Suite components will no longer support under Windows 7: ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi In our continues effort to allow our customers to be able to use our products on the latest platforms, we are pleased to announce to we are now officially supporting CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server 7.1.1 for our Identity Suite versions ...

1 person recommends this.