Symantec IGA

What's New

• Join us at the Identity Security User Group

Come join us at the next Identity Security User Group on March 30, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• A Customer Conversation with Vadim Lander
    • Interactive breakout sessions highlighting the technology for API Management, IAM, and PAM
    • Our Leadership’s future vision and strategy 

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi As part of our continued effort to support industry standards, We are please to invite you to our newest BETA program where you will be able to configure Symantec Identity Manager and Identity Portal to support native federation SSO protocols without ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hello William, Just for the record,  I'm able to change the default path of the PDI on IdG configuration: I downloaded the PDI and create a custom folder in the config user home and change the pdi.home configuration to this custom folder. Works perfectly. ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Hi Team, I have an issue where User is requesting for Application Access from the Portal. Task is submitted and workflow is triggered. After approval process the Task remaining in progress and no Role is attached to the user. Role assignment is configured ...

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Hi All, I have on JCS log  lines like this  2021-04-22 15:49:32,928 4841519438 [pool-18-thread-90] *myEP* (LdapUtil.java:130) ERROR - eTDYNAccountName=*mydn*: attrId 'eTDYN-str-multi-16'=[class java.lang.String] '' is bad as it has no value / an ...

Latest Blog Posts

• https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/blogs/yogma01/2021/02/09/new-security-capability-in-symantec-directory

• Date: July 2 3 rd , 2020 To:  Symantec Identity Governance & Administration (Identity Manager, Identity Governance, and Identity Portal) customers From: Symantec Identity Governance & Administration Subject:  General Availability ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members