Symantec IGA

What's New

• Join us at the Identity Security User Group

Come join us at the next Identity Security User Group on March 30, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• A Customer Conversation with Vadim Lander
    • Interactive breakout sessions highlighting the technology for API Management, IAM, and PAM
    • Our Leadership’s future vision and strategy 

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi As part of our continued effort to support industry standards, We are please to invite you to our newest BETA program where you will be able to configure Symantec Identity Manager and Identity Portal to support native federation SSO protocols without ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi Girish, Its possible to update this via Proviosing Directory via Jexplorer we did the same salesforce endpoint

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

I already executed some tasks with Web Services, but the task "Manage Orphan Accounts"   have been a really hard task to execute. In every attempt I receive "java.lang.NullPointerException" ... There is some doc or sample that will help me to fill ...

• Posted in: Symantec IGA

Hello, We are planning to review the architecture of the Identity Suite solution, we current have 2 nodes, both having all the components (IdP, IG, IdM) . We currently have many Risks register on the IdP side to calculate Risks before submission of ...

Latest Blog Posts

• https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/blogs/yogma01/2021/02/09/new-security-capability-in-symantec-directory

Most Active Members