Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only

FAQ: Xceedium customers migrating from support.xceedium.com to support.ca.com 

Jul 06, 2016 05:29 AM

FAQ: Xceedium customers migrating from support.xceedium.com to support.ca.com

CA Technologies will be migrating all existing Xceedium customers from support.xceedium.com to support.ca.com

Questions

Answers

Why are you changing the platform?

Eventually all acquired companies are transitioned to the CA support systems. Keeping all products in the same support system helps provide a more consistent customer experience.

When will this transition occur?

The transition will occur starting on August 26, 2016 at 8:00pm EDT and will
complete by August 29, 2016 at 9:00am EDT.

When can I start using the new support portal?

If you are an active CA Privileged Access Manager customer (formerly Xceedium) and do not have an id and password to access support.ca.com, your current Xceedium email id will be updated to allow access to support.ca.com during the transition. Once your id is authorized, you can access support.ca.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

When do I have to stop using support.xceedium.com?

The decommissioning of support.xceedium.com has yet to be determined.  Stay tuned to the Community page for updates.

What if I still have an open ticket on support.xceedium.com?

Open cases will be migrated to support.ca.com and will be available for updates. Cases closed within the last 15 months will also be migrated.

Can I still open cases by sending an email to ticketsystem@ca.com or opssupport@ca.com?

No. These email addresses will no longer be supported after the transition. All support cases are managed online at support.ca.com.

How do I log in to support.ca.com?

If you do not already have a user ID to access support.ca.com, your current Xceedium email id will be updated to allow access to support.ca.com during the transition. You will receive instructions on how to use it.  If you do not receive an id, you can find registration instructions on ca.com/register. Our Customer Care team is also available to help you. 

I’m logged in to support.ca.com, but CA Privilege Access Manager is not listed as one of my products.

CA Privileged Access Manager will be included in the product list after the transition.  If you are experiencing an issue after the changeover date has been confirmed, contact Customer Care to ensure the correct Site ID is associated with your User ID.

How do I reopen a case from the former system in the new one?

Within 14 days of the case being closed, you may reopen it. After 14 days, a new case in support.ca.com can be opened with reference to the closed case number.

Where do I go to download my products?

support.ca.com will host your downloads, only visible once you are logged in.

Where can I find instructions for opening a ticket on support.ca.com?

Instructions for opening cases may be found at Working with CA Support.

What languages will support.ca.com accommodate?

support.ca.com handles English only. If you need to open a case using a language other than English, please call the toll-free number for your country at ca.com/phone

How do I register for additional site access to support.ca.com?

Information on Registering for Additional Site Access can be found here.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads
Attachment(s)
docx file
SupportMigration-FAQ-Xceedium.docx   17 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jul 19, 2016 03:23 PM

If you have more questions that are not listed here, join Office Hours on Thursday (July 21): Office Hours for CA Privileged Access Management: A Live Online Chat [JUL 21]

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.