Clarity PPM

Replay - CA PPM Community Webcast - Modern Resource Management 

02-16-2018 12:20 PM

Many PPM apps force resource managers to navigate through multiple screens or create workflows just to see what people are working on—rendering the data unreliable. The new CA PPM lets you optimize staff utilization across the entire company with a single solution. Come and see for yourself.

Presented by Douglas Page, Advisor, Presales (CA)

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

04-06-2018 11:01 AM

Hi David - While I manage the PPM community I'm not a technical person with the product. You'll want to go ahead and post your questions in the Clarity PPM community where I'm sure they'll get response. Thanks! Chris

04-06-2018 09:53 AM

Hi Chris,

this is really a step change in resource management, every information and functionality combined in one view!

I have two questions related to access rights (mentioned at 12:00 min):

1) Which right controls which allocations are shown of the resources in the list?
    Do I see all allocations of the resources I have view rights to or do I see only allocations I have project view rights to?

2) In order to add resources and allocations to a project team, project managers need to have soft-book rights (Resource - soft book - all), right? Would I see all other allocations (project name and %-allocation) of this project team member?

I think it is important to understand how access right control what is shown in this powerful view.

BR David

02-19-2018 03:59 AM

Very useful information and nicely explained. Thank you

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.