Service Operations Insight

View Only

SOI Tech Tips: Add the Alert message to the table preferences in SOI Console 

Jul 02, 2014 03:20 PM

You can add a custom column to the SOI Console for this by doing the following:

1. Edit the \Program Files (x86)\CA\SOI\SamUI\webapps\sam\WEB-INF\alarm\config\alarm-table-config.xml file.

2. Add the following section to to add a column:

<column idref="column-alarmdetail-config">

<default-width>250</default-width>

<hidden-by-default>false</hidden-by-default>

</column>

3. Restart the SOI Console.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jan 26, 2015 02:14 PM

This would need to be an enhancement, unfortunately we don't have that capability now.

Jan 24, 2015 12:18 AM

Anyone know how to do this?

I'd like to add the additional column "Description" and "NamedAliases" that brought over from adding the extra properties that I wanted to add to each CI from Spectrum and UIM. I was able to populate the CI's the right way but now when I want to model services, and when I try to search for particular CI's that have *** in say Description or NamedAliases property on the CI, I cannot see this field on the CI in the Search Locator GUI results. This kinda of defeats the purpose of enhancing the CI if you can't work with the data you migrated over.

Jul 03, 2014 04:53 PM

Hi Dan. Is there a way to show additional columns for other SOI gui's? for example in the Locator Dialog, if I do a search, I want to see all CI's but display their "Named Aliases" column but that column isn't available in the right click pop up dialog when you r-click on the column header in the results window. I mapped my client attributes into the property on each CI and if I can't see that it's hard to determine what got the property and what CI's didn't.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.