Interested to know what's cooking with ADA and what to expect next? Wait no more, here is a sneak peak into some of the things being worked on or planned wrt ADA/VMTP solution.
The short-term strategy is to leverage cross product collaboration and integrations to extend scale of use and provide value add to our customers.
- Hardware refresh for VMTP: - MTP has been discontinued, existing VMTP hardware and Napatech cards are being updated to latest versions.
- Data feed to DOI
- Modern look and feel to visualize ADA metrics.
- Advanced data analytics and in-context data correlation across cross CA products.
- Rest APIs support to export ADA data out for third party data integrations.
- Alignment with NetOps
- Multi-tenancy support vis-à-vis CAPM
- Leveraging Ixia solutions for Cisco ACI and Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Certification with NetOps (CAPM) 3.5
- RHEL 7.3 and CentOS 7.3 support for VMTP
- Win 2016 support for ADA Console
- Integration with APM
- ADA VMTP support with APM TIM 10.7
- ADA metrics feed to APM SmartStor and topology in TAS
Let me know if these interests you, you need more information or interested to provide further feedback and do beta validation for these features.