Symantec Access Management

View Only

Windows IWA Failover to HTML Form Login.docx 

Dec 18, 2014 02:20 PM

Provides steps and screenshots that augment what is included in the IWA to form login failover field kit.  This kit is a free add on from CA.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
10 Downloads
Attachment(s)
docx file
Windows IWA Failover to HTML Form Login.docx   321 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 26, 2015 10:53 AM

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I got that but the problem is all these three files(authenticationselector.asp, integratedauthenticationtester.js and requiresauthentication.xml) reside in same folder(as per the instrcutions) so I cannot change authentication for just one file(requiresauthentication.xml).

I tried putting xml inside a new directory under authselector

So file structure is now

D:\Program Files\CA\webagent\samples\forms\authselector\authenticationselector.asp, integratedauthenticationtester.js  ("Anonymous Authentication")

D:\Program Files\CA\webagent\samples\forms\authselector\test\requiresauthentication.xml ("Windows Authentication")

After following these changes, I am not able to do redirect at  redirector.asp

Here is where the URL gets stuck at and never get replaced(after forms authentication) in URL bar.

https://xxxxx.com/siteminderagent/forms/redirector/redirector.asp?ORIGTARGET=https-:-/-/******.com-/affwebservices-/public-/saml2sso&SAMLTRANSACTIONID=a0468b52--bf49bd98--c91b515b--2a8cb0af--9d675f1c--395

Thanks,

Nitin

Jun 24, 2015 08:20 PM

In IIS Manager, click on the File or Folder, then double-click the "Authentication" icon.

Click on "Anonymous Authentication" and then on the far right under Actions, click "Disable".

Click on "Windows Authentication" and then on the far right under Actions, click "Enable".

Jun 22, 2015 05:03 PM

I am trying to implement above solution in our environment and am having issues implementing the same.

We are using IIS7.5 and it does not have option to mark a single file to "Integrated Windows Authentication"(as marked on page 3, first image)

Does anyone have a knowledge around how to achieve the same?

Thanks,

Nitin

Jan 13, 2015 04:22 PM

OK, I reached out to my account manager.  He didn't know what this was.  He suggested I open a Tech Support case.

I have now opened a Tech Support case.  They seem to be struggling with the request as well.

Any other ideas?

Jan 12, 2015 04:59 PM

But it would be so much less time consuming if a link to the documentation could be provided here.

Dec 19, 2014 04:45 PM

Mike,  Reach out to your CA account team.  They will be more than happy to send it.

Dec 19, 2014 11:14 AM

Anyone have a link to the CA's IWA Failover to Forms field kit?

We have our own custom solution for IWA failover to forms, but I am interested in looking at CA's solution.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.