- The external CABI installation has completed successfully however, the dashboards in the UMP never load and continue to spin.
- UIM 8.5.1 SP1
- cabi-mcs-template 3.0
- cabi 3.0
- ump_cabi 3.0
- Unified CABI Jaspersoft 6.3
1. Check that cabi_ump 3.0 package is actually deployed to the UMP robot.
Open Controller Gui > Status > installed Packages
2 .Check if the keystore files are the same on CABI and UMP – we’ve been seeing more of this recently, and we are trying to track down what causes this problem. This is generally fixed by copying the keystore (uim.jks) from the cabi probe (/opt/nimsoft/probes/service/cabi/keystore/uim.jks) to the CABI server (/opt/CA/SharedComponents/CA Business Intelligence/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver-pro/WEB-INF/config/uim.jks).
3. Check that UMP can find the cabi probe – this is something that occurs rarely. The way to identify this problem is to observe that the “CABI URL (full)” field in portlet preferences for the cabi portlet is empty. you can work that around this by adding a configuration file entry to wasp on the UMP system to point UMP at the full probe address where your cabi probe is installed (/setup/cabi = /domain/hub/robot/cabi).
4.Check if the UIM Summary dashboard link is not working. This is a known case-sensitivity issue (the path to the dashboard as we shipped it out of the box contains /public/ca/UIM and should be /public/ca/uim) and should be fixed in the next release.
5. Clear the browser cache. This is required every time you update CABI.
If the above does not resolve the issue, contact CA Support and provide the following log files for review:
- jasperserver.log (opt/CA/SharedComponents/CABusinessIntelligence/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver-pro/WEB-INF/logs)