Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (06-Feb-2017)

• 1.  Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (06-Feb-2017)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2017 02:36 AM

Hello,

Here I'm posting the latest Knowledge Base Articles for CA Privileged Access Manager published or updated since 31-Jan-2017.

How to copy/paste files and data in an RDP session through CAPAM.
    This article explains how to setup copy/paste in RDP sessions through CAPAM, including copying data from the clipboard as well as documents.
    Last Update: 2017-02-09    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1531304

Need a user in multiple LDAP groups to use authorization type RSA instead of LDAP.
    We added an existing user to an AD group that is configured to use RSA auth. He is still in many AD groups that use LDAP. I manually ran an update but his ID still shows and uses LDAP.
    Last Update: 2017-02-08    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1994325

Windows Proxy configuration with a CA PAM cluster with multiple network interfaces
    Nodes in a CA PAM cluster are configured with multiple interfaces to support connections from different subnets. How do we configure the proxy when we cannot use the cluster VIP?
    Last Update: 2017-02-03    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1926778

What to check when High CPU usage found on PAM
    Kindly advise on which process is used up the most on Primary appliance, as its CPU is 100%. Kindly refer to the attached diagnostic.enc file and keep us posted soonest.
    Last Update: 2017-02-03    Size: 83 kb    Type: Knowledge Base Articles    ID: TEC1508528

Note that you can always access the full list going to this link:

http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/support-by-product/ca-privileged-access-management.html?d=t&type=Knowledge&sortby=daten&page=1&typeofcontent=Knowledge%20Base%20Articles

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Lluis Domenech

Support Delivery Manager

• 2.  Re: Latest Knowledge Base Articles published for CA Privileged Access Manager (06-Feb-2017)

Posted Feb 13, 2017 11:39 AM