Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  How i can delete device

Posted Jul 23, 2021 01:24 AM
    Hi support,

When i delete an device the error message look like this, how i can delete it? 
    It's relate to?

Thank you so much.

• 2.  RE: How i can delete device

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2021 10:01 AM
    Hello Phongtt25, PAM has two databases, one holding device access data, and one holding credential management data. A device always has an entry in the access database. Whether or not it has an entry in the credential management database depends on the device type. If either Password Management or A2A is checked for device type, there will be an entry. One way to get this error is to have one of these checked, but for some reason the entry in the credential management database does not exist, or had been marked as deleted in the past. You should see an error message in the tomcat log, which can be downloaded from Configuration > Diagnostics > Diagnostic Logs > Download. You could give it a try to uncheck the PM and/or A2A device type options first and save the device w/o those options set, but it's possible that will run into the same error. In that case, please open a case with PAM Support to get the problem resolved.