CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Survey on Support Automation

Posted Feb 22, 2019 09:08 AM

Hi Team!

Someone know if is possible send a mail with the survey when the session on support automation is finished?

I Try on activity notification "Assistance: Session Ended Notification" but there isn't an option "survey" 

Thank you,

Wicner

• 2.  Re: Survey on Support Automation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 25, 2019 09:13 AM

Hi Wicner,

Unfortunately I don't believe it is possible to send a survey email from support automation. You can however configure an Exit Survey. You would need to define the survey directly on the exitSurvey.html page, after you set the Exit Survey Page users will be presented with this once the session is closed out.

For example when a standard survey is sent out the email generates a URL link for the user to click on which then opens the survey template you define through SDM. For the exit survey, unfortunately it is not possible to link this to an existing Service Desk template, you would need to set a link here to a program to collect the survey data. For example you can link to a Medallia page, Survey Monkey, etc.

https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/17-1/en/using/support-automation/customizing-live-assitance-pages/configure-the-page-layout#ConfigurethePageLayout-DefinetheExitSurveyPage

Thanks,
    Scott

• 3.  Re: Survey on Support Automation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 25, 2019 10:49 AM

my 2cents...maybe you should post an idea here so Broadcom/CA DEV can add such a feature.

Using a custom script is a real challenge here...what is good  to do a survey if the survey does not update the SDM database? and if you want to use your custom script to mimic a "real" survey, it is not easy.