We are planning to upgrade CA Strong Authentication and CA Risk Authentication from 8.2 to 8.2.02 , but I am not able to find the correct installable.
Can someone help me with the installable location.
Below are the links I have found at support site.
Fix #SS04696 for Linux --- ADVANCED AUTHENTICATION 8.2.02
Fix #SS04693 for Windows --- ADVANCED AUTHENTICATION 8.2.02
To find them:1) Access https://support.ca.com
2) Sign In
3) Click "DOWNLOAD MANAGEMENT"
4) Search for "CA Advanced Authentication"
5) Click in one of these two options: Risk Authentication or Strong Authentication
6) Click in "Product Downloads Available"
7) Roll down the page and select the "Solution Downloads" tab
8) The page will show you one or more CA Advanced Authentication product options to access. Choose one and click in the 8.2 version link.
9) A new page will opened where you will have these two Fixes available for download.