Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Has anyone noticed a performance issue with the new UX? (not on IE)

• 1.  Has anyone noticed a performance issue with the new UX? (not on IE)

Posted May 21, 2018 03:53 PM

If I am logged in as me, and admin, using browser other than IE, the new ux behaves fine.

but, if I log in as a non admin user, the new UX lags a good deal.. especially in projects, but also in timesheets.

Has anyone else noticed that? I have witnessed it with different non admin ids.

CA - any input into this? There is a history, I know, of slowness based on rights; however, I would hope that the "new ux" would come with better performance.  It is very noticeable.. just curious if anyone else has seen this or if it is our security  model coming into play.   VERSION  15.4 

• 2.  Re: Has anyone noticed a performance issue with the new UX? (not on IE)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 01, 2018 05:44 PM

Hi Lynn,

From a CA Support perspective, I haven't seen or found any similar issues so far. I did a quick test, testing as a user with lower access and then also as an admin, and performance appeared the same, but it could be based on the security model like you mentioned (IE do they have instance rights, OBS rights, or global rights to projects, etc) and possibly also a combination of the amount of data in the system.  I am thinking we may need to look more into this via a support case.

Regards,

Kristin Schroer