Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Struggling with LDAP

Posted Oct 21, 2016 04:00 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

I am trying to setup LDAP connection in our 14.3 system. I set up but get a long error text in bg-ca.log. As I understood the summary of the error ise the text that I wrote below.

SvcErr: DSID-031007DB, problem 5012 (DIR_ERROR), data 0
    ]; remaining name ''

I tried the lowercase/uppercase staff as mentioned in thread 75802441 (verison 12.x) but could not go further.

All assistances are welcome... 

I am writing the params that I have used below. I am not sure about the space between (COMPANY and OUS), the date/time format and group name (empty). May these cause such an error?

Best regards

• URL
      zzzzz.xxxxx.yyyyyyy.com
    • Root Context
      OU=COMPANY OUs,DC=company0,DC=company1,DC=com
    • Search User
      DOMAIN\USER   
    • Password
      Pass
    • Search Filter
      (cn=*)
    • Date/Time Format
      date format (I am not user about if it is the same as on the LDAP server) 

• Group Name

Empty

• 2.  Re: Struggling with LDAP

Posted Oct 22, 2016 02:49 AM

One comment; I have replaced the space with %20 in the root context and the LDAP job completed successfully. But no records imported and the test user could not manage to login. May this be because of search filter/date/time format/Group name?

Regards.

• 3.  Re: Struggling with LDAP
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 22, 2016 11:39 AM

At the end its OK... you should replace all space with %20 and be carefull about search filter and date time format. My issues were adding extra brackets in the search filter and not using .0Z in the time format. Also matching columns are critical points to insert the records in to the DB.

Regards