Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  Filter out search results from Recycle Bin

Posted Sep 12, 2019 07:19 AM
    Edited by Sean Gillings Sep 12, 2019 08:49 AM
    <content deleted to avoid confusion - pls delete if you have privs to do so>

• 2.  RE: Filter out search results from Recycle Bin
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 12, 2019 08:07 AM

Hi Sean,

I think you mistakenly posted this in the ARD community instead of the Rally Software community where I believe it belongs (https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home?CommunityKey=f303f769-8d4c-44d9-924c-3845bba6444e)

Cheers,

Danny

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

• 3.  RE: Filter out search results from Recycle Bin

Posted Sep 12, 2019 08:48 AM
    Edited by Sean Gillings Sep 12, 2019 08:50 AM

Hi Danny,

Yes I wasn't sure as I selected Rally S/W then saw Agile Requirements (which is what I do) so I thought that was for general Rally Agile users.  Thanks for the correction, I posted it into the Rally1 community.

Sean