CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  DISPLAY COMMENTARY ON USS

Posted Aug 06, 2019 10:38 AM

Hi,
    I require your support, for the realization of a change in Unified Self Service, I have an integration with Service Desk Manager, by which when trying to open a USS ticket at the end of the form it does not display to attach. Only comments appear. Clicking on it displays. So I need to modify that it is always deployed. Trying to modify it, I don't identify the path where it should be modified on the server

• 2.  RE: DISPLAY COMMENTARY ON USS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 15, 2019 04:02 AM
    Hello Damaris,

Can you give some more information on how this was set up?

>> I have an integration with Service Desk Manager, 

1) What do you  mean by this? There is an out-of-the-box integration between USS and SDM on the same server. Did you do something extra?

>> by which when trying to open a USS ticket at the end of the form it does not display to attach. 

2) Is this out of the box functionality? If so, could you help me out with a DocOps link? Or is this a customisation/configuration? If so, then more details please about how this was done.

Then . . . I got a little lost. Maybe include some screenshots of your setup, and some more background information.

If it helps, you can write in your native language, and we'll paste a Google Translate into this thread.

Thanks, Kyle_R.

• 3.  RE: DISPLAY COMMENTARY ON USS

Posted Aug 19, 2019 10:03 AM

Buenas Tardes Kyle,

Te explico, tengo en Unified Self Service una oferta de servicio publicada.

Al final del formulario se encuentra el campo comentario.

Al expandirlo aparece las demás opciones(como es el tipo de letra, adjunto, notas). 

Lo que requiero es que siempre la pestaña de Comentarios se encuentre expandida, sin tener que seleccionar comentario. Solo que al momento de abrir el formulario Archivos adjuntos siempre sea visible. 

Necesito en ver como puedo hacer la modificación y la ruta en servidor donde se encuentra.

Agradeceré grandemente tu apoyo, 

Saludos

Damaris Arias

• 4.  RE: DISPLAY COMMENTARY ON USS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2019 07:53 PM
    Hello Community,

Asking for help on this query.

Thanks!

Kyle_R.

This is a Google Translate. If you speak Spanish, then see the original text. :-)

I have a published service offer in Unified Self Service.

At the end of the form is the comment field.

When you expand it, the other options appear (such as the font, attachment, notes).

What I require is that the Comments tab is always expanded, without having to select comment. Only when opening the Attachments form it is always visible.

I need to see how I can make the modification and the server path where it is located.

I will greatly appreciate your support,
    regards
    Damaris Arias

------------------------------
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------