DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Spectrum Web Service APIs to retrieve device performance information (CPU, Memory, etc...)

Posted May 08, 2018 11:25 AM

Is it possible to use Spectrum Web Service APIs to retrieve device performance information (CPU, Memory, etc...)?

If yes, can you please provide an example?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Spectrum Web Service APIs to retrieve device performance information (CPU, Memory, etc...)

Posted May 09, 2018 04:12 AM

Spectrum is not collecting this type of information to store it. It can collect it so you can create alarms over some thresholds, but the values are not stored so you can reference them using APIs.

• 3.  Re: Spectrum Web Service APIs to retrieve device performance information (CPU, Memory, etc...)

Posted Jun 05, 2018 03:12 AM

Hi, if these variables are available as Attributes of Models You could access them using the RESTful-API. In my case, I have created some scripts to fetch the values of different attributes every 5 minutes and store them locally in another database. I could request the values from different landscapes by only accessing my central Oneclick-Server. The RESTful-API is well documented and You could use many different ways to access it. .. from Commandline with CURL to C++, Perl, PHP or Python. Check out the RESTful API and inside Oneclick play around with the Attribute-Tab to learn the structure or Models, Model-Handle and Attribute-Handles.

- my scripts are not public and are to special for making public.