CA Configuration Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CCA Roadmap

Posted Apr 23, 2020 01:15 PM
    Hello, are there CCA improvement plans? It does not appear be a solution that accompany the Service Management roadmap.

Thanks,

Alejandro.-

• 2.  RE: CCA Roadmap
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2020 01:20 PM

Hi Alejandro,

The CCA Development team is already working in progress for the next release of the product.  

Is there any specific improvement or enhancement you are looking for?  

Regards,

Kevin

• 3.  RE: CCA Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2020 11:28 PM
    Hi Alejandro,

I am from the CCA Development team, if you have any specific requirements please let us know.

Since we are working on our next release, we can add your requirement to our backlog.

Thanks,
    Ravichand

• 4.  RE: CCA Roadmap

Posted Apr 27, 2020 10:23 AM
    Hello, Ravichand. I would like to know if there are plans to discover objects in the cloud (VM, Containers, Services as a database, etc.). Is there any kind of information about possible improvements that could be incorporated?

Thanks,

Alejandro.-

• 5.  RE: CCA Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 28, 2020 01:10 AM
    Hi Alejandro,

We do have plan for Container discovery. At this point of time ETA is end of FY 2020. In case of any change in timeline we will let you know.

Thanks,
    Pravesh

• 6.  RE: CCA Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 29, 2020 12:50 PM
    Hi Alejandro,

Can you please tell us which cloud environment are you in? and let us know your infrastructure information.
    You want to have CCA on prem and discover the cloud infrastructure or you have the flexibility to make CCA as part of cloud environment and try do discovery.

Thanks,
    Ravichand

• 7.  RE: CCA Roadmap

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 10, 2020 09:23 AM
    Hi Kevin,
    do you plan to support the discovery of the new version of virtualization platforms (VMware, MS, HP, etc) and loading all the components of the guest machines through their hypervisors? e.g webservice for VMWare or WMI for MS. AFAIK it is not supported at the moment. if it is, i couldnt find any information about it and we need it.
    thank you,
    stefan