Below link is not working.
Thanks and Regards,
Service Catalog Development and Support Baker Hughes, a GE company
Office: +1 713 879 4625| Mobile: +1 469 434 4384
I tried this and it didn't work L
Thank you for the inputs. I verified the collation for master and MDB. It's the same 'SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS'.
I did that already, but there is no proper help from Broadcom.
Before when CA used to support, they used to support well and used to provide solution. After Broadcom has taken over, we are not at all getting good support L
Hi, You need to check the collation noted within the fnSplitString function. Please Expand and go to Functions > Locate dbo.fnSplitString > Right-click on it > Modify > Send me the results.Regards, Pablo
Yeah we tried it. but still we had issues, so what we did was – we installed 17.0 directly, and then we were able to complete this upgrade successfully after deleting the key on usm_reqest_item_form table.
But, we have other issues after upgrading L I will post my query separately -