Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Clarity 15.7 new UX Project Status Dashboard Not Displaying

Posted Sep 16, 2019 09:00 PM
    Hello,

Has anyone upgraded recently to clarity 15.7? I have upgraded a local instance from 15.6.0 to 15.7 successfully, however when trying to access the Status tab in the Project details of the new UI the screen is blank. All the tabs render data without any issues? Nothing gets logged in the logs for this activity.

Am I missing anything?

Screenshot attached.

Thanks,
    Vasanth

• 2.  RE: Clarity 15.7 new UX Project Status Dashboard Not Displaying
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 17, 2019 04:34 AM
    Edited by Christopher Hackett Sep 20, 2019 04:24 PM
    Few questions: 

1. Does the issue happens with all the resources or a specific one? I would like to know if an Admin user also face the same problem. (though I guess you are checking with an System Admin account only)
    2. For the affected user(s), the problem happens for all the projects' Status tabs or only for the project shown in the screenshot?
    3. If the problem does not happen for all the project, then please change the blueprint of the affected project and let us if the problem still happens. You have to make sure that the updated Blueprint has that Status module in it. 

Based on your answer, it might help us to understand the nature of the issue.

------------------------------
    Abhisek Dhar
    Senior Engineer
    Clarity PPM Support
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Clarity 15.7 new UX Project Status Dashboard Not Displaying

Posted Feb 25, 2021 03:10 PM
    Seeing the same issue in another client environment, can you post the resolution to the issue.

• 4.  RE: Clarity 15.7 new UX Project Status Dashboard Not Displaying

Posted Feb 25, 2021 06:32 PM
    I cant exactly remember how I got around it as it was while ago, but I have upgraded then to the latest 15.7 patch, and it worked.