Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  New Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy Site is Launched

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2021 09:55 AM
    Edited by Antony Beeston Apr 07, 2021 10:03 AM

We are delighted to announce the launch of the new Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy where you can learn everything you need to know to level up your Automation skills.

The new site is a one-stop shop not only for Automation but for your AIOps, Clarity, DevOps, and Rally Software© skills.

Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy will provide you with the following:

• Learnings from Broadcom experts and practitioners.
    • Increase your productivity with Broadcom Enterprise Software tools such as AIOps, Automation, BlazeMeter, Clarity, Rally Software©, and open-source tools.
    • Learn how to bring value-added solutions to your organization that connect business with technology.
    • Learn ways to apply Broadcom technologies to today's challenging hybrid cloud and ephemeral infrastructure.

Start your journey by clicking here

Regards
    Tony

------------------------------
    Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 2.  RE: New Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy Site is Launched

Posted Jun 12, 2021 12:53 PM

Hello Tony,

Im really glad to see that there is again a site with the basic trainings for free.

Not sure if I didnt check in the correct place but I was unable to find any Learning Path documentation and possible certification exams for either Admin, Designer or Expert.

As this site is completely I dont believe that the data from the old site (netexam) is available anywhere, is that correct? Additionally I am interested if the certificates from  Automic/CA for "CA AWA Designer" and "CA AWA Administrator" from around 2018 are still valid with Broadcom?

Owner/Consultant
    Workload Automation EOOD