Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 08, 2019 01:51 PM
    Hi, people.
    Can anyone tell me something about this error INV-0007: Please enter a valid status code. This error is happening when I am starting the process of resuming a project that was canceled by mistake.

Thanks 

Alexandre

• 2.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2019 01:56 PM
    This is for the Project STATUS field which has some built-in logic.
    There is one community posting that has some information that may be useful

https://community.broadcom.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MID=730074

The Project Status field uses the system-restricted lookup 'Investment Object State'. The 'Investment Object State' Lookup has six values defined: 'Approved', 'Cancelled',
    'On Hold', 'Rejected', 'Resumed', 'Unapproved'.
    In Clarity 8.x, the 'Investment Object State' lookup has 3 additional lookup values defined: 'Converted', 'Incomplete', and 'Submitted for Approval'. These lookup values are
    used for the Idea Object and only appear on Idea instance records.
    There is logic built into Clarity that controls which values are available. This logic is based on the values in the Status field, the Progress Field, and the date fields in the
    Project Investment.

1. When the project is created, it is given a default status of 'Unapproved'.
    2. If a project is Unapproved, the end-user can change it to 'Approved' or 'Rejected'.
    3. If a project is 'Approved' and has a Progress of 'Not Started', then the status can only be changed back to 'Unapproved' or 'Rejected'.
    4. If a project, without a simple budget, is 'Approved' and has a Progress of 'Started', then the status can only be changed back to 'Unapproved' or to 'Canceled'.
    5. If a project is 'Cancelled' and has a Progress of 'Started', then the status can only be changed back to 'Approved' or to 'Resumed'.
    6. A project, with a simple budget, can only be changed to 'On Hold' if it has a Progress of 'Started' and the current date falls between the Budgeted Cost Start date and the
    Budgeted Cost Finish date.

Note: In Clarity Studio, the administrator has the ability to define an 'Override Default' value for this attribute. Although this is possible, the 'Override Default' value will
    not be used for this attribute because this attribute employs the use of application rules to display selected lookup values based on other project conditions.
    Also, Be mindful of these rules when developing BPM Process definitions that attempt to update the Project Status or Idea Status attribute. If you attempt to set the Project
    Status attribute that violates the built-in logic your process step will generate an error.

• 3.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 08, 2019 02:10 PM
    @Kathryn Ellis ​I already read about it.
    But it was not clear to me where to insert this code.
    In my case the code is 5. If a project is 'Canceled' and has a 'Started' Progress, the status can only be changed back to 'Approved' or 'Resumed'.

Please show me how I can do and have the solution, step by step, helps me a lot.

Thanks
    Alexandre

• 4.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 09, 2019 05:18 AM
    Hi, Alexandre. 
    Could you please send more details about the step where this error is happening? What is the action that you are trying to execute when the error occurs? It is possible that you are trying to use a system action to set the status value to a value other than "Approved" or "Canceled". 
    Regards
    Fábio

• 5.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 11, 2019 06:51 AM
    @Fabio Nicida, o que ocorre e o seguinte, estou tentando criar um processo para que quando um usuario cancelar um projeto por engano, ele consiga retomar o mesmo projeto.
    Pois bem...o processo esta criado ativo, porem no momento que pego qualquer projeto cancelado para testar a retomada o erro ocorre.
    Ja levantei esta questao aqui na propria comunidade...

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=1747&MessageKey=9d820593-7a71-4bb0-b4db-e979086c24a0&CommunityKey=7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fenterprisesoftware%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fcommunitykey%3d7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578%26tab%3ddigestviewer

• 6.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 12, 2019 02:59 PM
    Friends, please, does anyone have any additional information to give me regarding this case?

Thanks

Alexandre

• 7.  RE: INV-0007: Insira um código de status válido.

Posted Nov 13, 2019 07:30 AM
      |   view attached
    @Fabio Nicida ​, follows the requested information

Thanks
    Alexandre

Attachment(s)

docx
    erro retomada.docx   512 KB 1 version