Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Sep 24, 2018 04:38 PM

Does anyone know when New UX will support static dependent and parameterized lookups?  According to 15.5 docops, still not available.

What are other users going to do? 

• Delay rolling out New UX?
    • Convert such lookups to types that do work?
    • Bounce users back and forth between New UX and Classic until these are available in New UX?
    • Something else?

• 2.  Re: New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Sep 28, 2018 03:24 PM

Feel like our hands have been tied as the new UX still doesn't offer some of the current Classic functionality/content.  We don't want to roll it out in pieces and parts so we will continue to wait.  We have enough users complain about the amount of clicking and pages to go to in Classic, we don't want them bouncing back and forth between UX's 

• 3.  Re: New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Apr 02, 2019 08:49 PM

This is still an issue in Clarity 15.5.0.

I have now created a issue on Support Site # 1335804

These are the basic requirements that we expect in the NUX.

Is this is a bug, we wait for the fix.
    Is this is raised as an Enhancement request, I'll vote for it.

• 4.  Re: New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Apr 03, 2019 08:55 AM

These questions were brought up during the 15.6 roll out.  They are still 'on the horizon' of work to be completed.  Not sure when this will be completed, but it is very basic functionality and should be available now.  I know it is the main reason we can't go to the new UX. 

We have looked at moving away from the lookups, but that is really impractical given how much we depend on them to drive specific pages and fields based on the choices.  So, as much as our user base is not pleased with the navigation of the 'classic' ux, that is where we stay. . .

• 5.  RE: Re: New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Jun 09, 2019 10:27 PM
    I totally agree. These lookups are very important. Hope this are being treated as an issue, to be release faster.

------------------------------
    Vitor
    ------------------------------

• 6.  RE: Re: New UX - static dependent and parameterized lookups

Posted Jun 11, 2019 03:33 PM
    I have just tested parameterized lookups on the brand new UX Clarity 15.6.1. 

It doesn't work too.

The attribute parameter is ignored by the new UX.