DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Ehealth Pgm nhiRmtIn Error

Posted Aug 03, 2017 04:14 AM

Hi,

recently, I got an error in one of the ehealth consoles . below is the Error Message:

Type Error

Message Pgm nhiRmtIn: Unable to receive a message from another process (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. )

Type Error

Message Pgm nhiRftOut: Ok

Any idea what exactly the error is?

Thanks, Sherin

• 2.  Re: Ehealth Pgm nhiRmtIn Error
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 03, 2017 01:32 PM

Hello!

Just you to know that nhiRmtIn is about the eHealth Remote Message Transfer In (Distributed Architecture).

If was not a Distributed Environment,  the errors can be ignored, but this is not your case, because you said Console's in Plural, so you have a Distributed Environment.

Most likely this System is being scanned by something like security scans, so I would recommend you to check.

In the worst case, it there is no External Security Scan/AntiVirus or Firewall dropping the packages/connection, maybe the Database can be corrupted so it will be suggested to destroy and recreate DB.

Anyway, I would recommend you to open a CA Support Ticket to help you further.

• 3.  Re: Ehealth Pgm nhiRmtIn Error

Posted Aug 07, 2017 05:43 AM

Thank you Alex. I just wanted to know if it will create any impact in the pollers /DB. Anyway I 'll open a case with CA Support team. 

Regards, Sherin