Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Exception attempting to drain the queue on schedule

Posted Jan 25, 2019 08:51 AM

Hi All,

I have CA RCM (Governance 14.1) connected with IDM and enabled. Often I find the environment constantly printing the below log details. I do not know what is the reason behind it and where I can debug this error better. Sometime I disable and enable the RCM connection to make the issue disappear. Is there any better way to inspect the issue? Kindly suggest.

ERROR [im.analytics.queuednotification.task] (iam_imDefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-7) QueueNotificationJobTask:execute:Exception attempting to drain the queue on schedule
    2019-01-25 14:27:48,019 ERROR [im.analytics.queuednotification.task] (iam_imDefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-7) org.quartz.JobExecutionException: QueueNotificationJobTask:execute:RCM Connection was disabled for environment.Trigger will be unscheduled:identityEnv
    at com.ca.identitymanager.analytics.notification.QueueNotificationJobTask.execute(QueueNotificationJobTask.java:57)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)

Thanks & Regards.

Debasish Sarkar.

• 2.  Re: Exception attempting to drain the queue on schedule

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 30, 2019 10:39 AM

sulca03, and linyu02 and Nino.Uziel any thoughts??

Bill

• 3.  Re: Exception attempting to drain the queue on schedule
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 30, 2019 10:54 AM

Sometimes this happens when one side has enabled continuous update and the other did not. 

I think you are seeing this on the IM side so perhaps you need to disable continuous update in IM. Or, if you want the continuous update, to enable in IG.