Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Does Rally have a wiki page similar to Atlassian's Confluence to integrate with user stories?

Posted Apr 11, 2019 01:08 PM

Does Rally have a wiki page similar to Atlassian's Confluence to integrate with user stories? Can I use custom page apps (i.e. rich text editor app) to be able to pull user stories into a wiki app? Or to create an informational page to share with my team?

• 2.  Re: Does Rally have a wiki page similar to Atlassian's Confluence to integrate with user stories?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 12, 2019 05:40 PM

While I am not familiar with the Atlassian Confluence app, perhaps someone else in this community is and can comment however at this time no such page exists in Rally.  I would suggest using the UI native export functions or the Excel Addon.

• 3.  Re: Does Rally have a wiki page similar to Atlassian's Confluence to integrate with user stories?

Posted Apr 15, 2019 09:38 AM

Thanks for your response. 

Do you know how I can create a wiki page that will be used for information purposes and shared with my team? Is that an app I can add to a custom page? I looked for it but could not find it in Rally.