Symantec Access Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

No CA Single Sign-On context variable ${siteminder.smcontext} found in the Policy Enforcement Context.

• 1.  No CA Single Sign-On context variable ${siteminder.smcontext} found in the Policy Enforcement Context.

Posted Nov 12, 2018 04:59 AM

Hi,

Getting the below error when trying to access 

No CA Single Sign-On context variable ${siteminder.smcontext} found in the Policy Enforcement Context. Creating an empty one.Can someone help me in resolving the issue.

• 2.  Re:  No CA Single Sign-On context variable ${siteminder.smcontext} found in the Policy Enforcement Context.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 08, 2019 04:41 AM

Hi, 

Do you mind if I move this to the API Gateway community post, rather than the here in the SSO community.  

I've got below what I think is your issue, but otherwise this will just confuse the SSO folk, for SSO policy is not the same as API Gateway policy :-) .

I expect you need to create the SSO context, 

Manage CA Single Sign-On Configurations - CA API Gateway - 9.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Which creates the ${siteminder.*} context variable - that is what I think you are missing. 

Then that gives you all the following : 

CA Single Sign-On Context Variables - CA API Gateway - 9.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

which you can use in the "CheckProtected Resource against SSO" 

Cheers - Mark

PS: Sorry I though I'd pressed commit on this earler today, but find when I got back that I had not

• 3.  Re:  No CA Single Sign-On context variable ${siteminder.smcontext} found in the Policy Enforcement Context.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 08, 2019 05:16 AM

Here is setting up the ${siteminder.*} context variable for API Gateway.