Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Project dependencies/information in jaspersoft

Posted Jun 22, 2017 06:29 AM

Could some one help me to extract project information and project dependencies from jasper soft report.

how to extract these information.

• 2.  Re: Project dependencies/information in jaspersoft

Posted Jun 24, 2017 02:36 AM

Hi Thenmozhi_Clarity,

There are some OOTB Jasper reports provided by CA, I will suggest that to go through these reports first and if you wont find any such report, then you can try Adhoc reports using OOTB Domains provided by CA. 

However if OOTB Report and OOTB Domains are not as per your need i will suggest to build your own customization, like 

1) Modifying OOTB Report, as this will require less effort.

2) Creating/Modifying your OOTB Domain, You need to maintain these Domains.

3) Creating a Brand new jaspersoft report using Studio.

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 3.  Re: Project dependencies/information in jaspersoft

Posted Jun 24, 2017 08:59 PM

Here's a link to the documentation about the out-of-the-box Jaspersoft project management reports:

Project Management Reports - CA PPM - 15.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Project Management Reports - CA PPM SaaS - 15.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Regards, Sarmistha

• 4.  Re: Project dependencies/information in jaspersoft

Posted Jun 27, 2017 11:08 AM

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am planning to create a custom report by using jasper soft studio. Could you please help  me to find out that 'from Which table' I can retrive the project dependencies data.

• 5.  Re: Project dependencies/information in jaspersoft

Posted Jun 26, 2017 12:47 AM

Yes, I agree with Prashank, you can write your custom Ad-Hoc view to get the requested information.

But I Belive hierarchy information is not provided in OOTB Domains hence you should write a custom domain and develop Ad-Hoc view based on this custom domain.