Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Jun 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Hi All

A problem has been bothering me for a long time.Process in the 'financial review' of the idea, restart BG, and then go down, the process will make mistakes.we get the process error message:

BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error. Contact your site administrator (An error occurred while evaluating the expression: 'actionitem.financialReview.ActionItem-fincialReviewdoc.assignees-10 >= 1 && ( idea.idea.irg == lookup("EFFIN", "efFin") )').

Process in the 'financial review' of the project,restart bg,the process is still normal.These two expressions are 

'actionitem.financialReview.ActionItem-fincialReviewdoc.assignees-10 >= 1 && ( idea.idea.irg == lookup("EFFIN", "efFin") )'

and
    'actionitem.finReview.ActionItem-finanReview.assignees-NPD_GATE_GO >= 1 && ( project.thisProject.irg == lookup("EFFIN", "fin") ).'

Can someone give me some help?

Thanks & Regards

Sender.    

• 2.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 23, 2017 07:16 PM

Hi Sender,

BPM-0507 is a very generic error.  Please give me the following information:

1.  Which version of Clarity are you running (including fix pack)?

2.  Please explain what happens when you get this error after you restart the services?  Does the process work properly if you retry the error?  Or are you trying to say this problem occurs after you restart the bg services?

3.  What are you doing in that step?  Is there a system action?  a gel script that is still running? ....

4.  Is this the only process that displays this problem?  

5.  Does it always error out at the same step if this is a problem with a single process or similar steps if multiple processes are involved in the problem?

Thanks in advance for this information.

Jeanne

• 3.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Jun 25, 2017 11:07 PM

Hi Jeanne

First of all thank you for your reply.The following information is my answer.

1. Which version of Clarity are you running (including fix pack)?

1. Please explain what happens when you get this error after you restart the services?  Does the process work properly if you retry the error?  Or are you trying to say this problem occurs after you restart the bg services?

-----When the process step is in 'Financal Review', we need restart app server, then financal deal with the 'Action Item', and the process is error. I retry the error, but it is still error.

1. What are you doing in that step?  Is there a system action?  a gel script that is still running? ....

------It is Manual Action

1. Is this the only process that displays this problem? 

------Yes, it is

1. Does it always error out at the same step if this is a problem with a single process or similar steps if multiple processes are involved in the problem?

-----Just restart BG service, it is error out

Thanks.

Sender

• 4.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Jun 26, 2017 12:42 AM

He Sender,

Can you please try to re-validate the process?

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav

• 5.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Jun 26, 2017 03:25 AM

Hi Gaurav,

I tried it, but it was the same.  

Thanks

Regards

Sender

• 6.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Jun 28, 2017 07:08 AM

Hello,

Can you check this link: Action Item System Error after removing process and see if it is of any help to you? It looks like an issue with the process related to the Idea object.

Suhail.

• 7.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Posted Feb 13, 2018 11:17 AM

Did this issue got resoled? i am getting a same error for a process on idea object.

• 8.  Re: BPM-0507: Internal Process Engine Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2018 11:58 AM

Hi Venu,

Please open a new case for this issue.  As I explained to the previous customer, this is a very generic error that can have multiple causes.  It would be better if support can help you resolve this information based on your particular process/system.

Sincerely yours,

Jeanne Gaskill