Automic Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Report to summarize current active jobs?

Simone Martineschen

Simone MartineschenJan 27, 2016 10:12 AM

Judith Gitahi

Judith GitahiApr 21, 2017 09:06 AM

• 1.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Oct 23, 2015 12:13 PM
    This question has come up in various forms before, but I've never gotten a satisfactory answer. Here is a recent one, and here is another. How can a user easily get a report of the jobs scheduled/expected to run, in their client, over the next 24 hours? 72 hours? Many users are asking how they can get a report of this information, and I don't have a great answer for them. With 50+ clients, managed by individual app teams, the solution needs to be easy and safe.

Things we'd like to see in a report:
    • Active jobs (i.e., jobs that are scheduled to run, either via C_PERIOD, SCHE, EVNT, etc)
    • Alias, if set
    • Frequency (Time, days of week, Calendar exceptions)
    • Next expected run date/time
    • Estimated Run Time (ERT)
    • HOST or HOSTG
    • other...

Right now the options I'm aware of are:
    • Auto Forecast - Requires a VARA to be set per client, so some manual set up. Also requires privilege be set, suggesting this function is dangerous. Indeed, I've actually crashed production more than once playing with this. Not a feature I want to open up to end users.
    • DB Reporting Tool - A separate set of binaries requiring direct access to the database. Not a route I want to open up to end users. Also very cumbersome and inflexible (create report file, hardcoded with client, columns of interest, time range, etc, then must configure a JOB wrapper to execute). If you want to change anything, you need to create a different report file, then adjust your wrapper job to execute. Moreover, while we've been able to set up Statistic reports with this utility, Forecast reports have been empty so far. Not sure where I am going wrong, still working on it, may open ticket with support.
    • Manually looking at activities window, right-click -> Properties to see C_PERIOD or EVNT objects. Monitor for SCHE objects. Manual is bad.
    • SQL query that can produce this output. This is not the answer for end users, but seems to be the common last resort. Obviously this would require direct DB access, but we are now considering Tableau to expose all active (not ended) activities across an entire system, then implementing filters so users can look at only their clients. The Automic admin team could publish these for all to see. This seems like the best answer at the moment, but need the perfect query. Easier said than done!

Out of the box reporting is sorely lacking with this tool at the moment, and deserves some focus. One of the links above asks about a User Report. I didn't get into that at all, but it, too, would be extremely valuable. We shouldn't need to write custom SQL to get this information.

I hesitate to ask, because this is not the right answer, but as reports are not readily available, is there an SQL repo somewhere on the community where we can collectively gather useful queries? As I typed that, I'm feeling deja vu, like this has been suggested before.

Thx for reading, and appreciate any feedback!
    Eric

• 2.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Oct 24, 2015 03:02 PM
    Hey eric.felker,
    You're not getting old and forgetting things.  ;)

The suggestion for a collection of useful SQL statements was brought up before.
    I'm going to follow up in an email to you.   :)

• 3.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Nov 06, 2015 10:25 AM
    I would be curious to see how this is done? Thanks, Tom Matys

• 4.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Nov 06, 2015 10:37 AM
    Hello.  I'm interested in this too.  I'm trying to use the ECC (Automic v11.1) with some of the developers and they want to know when their jobs will run.  We can see what has ran, but it's not possible to see the jobschedule monitor like you can in the rich client.

• 5.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 11:22 AM
    Hi, I would also like to register our interest in this - as we also find getting sufficiently readable reports out of AE difficult - as stated why report on inactive items in the forecasts

• 6.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Jan 26, 2016 04:54 PM
    I am also interested in the solution and/or suggestions relating to this request.

• 7.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Jan 27, 2016 10:12 AM
    Interested too!!

• 8.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 12:52 AM
     Hi, just wondering if any out-of-box Reports or repository has come along.  I get asked the same questions about job frequency and I need to run something quickly rather than go through statistics for hundreds of objects. 

• 9.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 01:13 AM
    Process Analytics collects and visualizes the following AE database tasks:

Schedule (JSCH)
        Recurring tasks (C_PERIOD)
        Job (JOBS)
        File transfer (JOBF, fully and partially qualified)
        Script (SCRI)
        Event (EVNT)
        Workflow (JOBP)
        Group (JOBG)
        Agent group container (C_HOSTG)

Please review some Use Cases that are typical for using Process Analytics and let us know if this meets your business needs.  Otherwise, please submit a feature request at ideas.automic.com.

• 10.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Apr 17, 2017 10:59 AM

I think a repository would be nice, but it would also be difficult for Automic to maintain.  Each script would need to come with a disclaimer.

However, it may be possible for the clients to start a few threads out here that deal with specific requests (workflow forecasts, database maintenance, old object cleanup, etc...), and then we can just add scripts as needed.

Seeing the scripts that others use is also a good learning tool.  Plus, Automic would also have the benefit of seeing what clients are using.

Just my random thoughts on the subject

• 11.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Apr 21, 2017 09:06 AM
    I am also interested in this (v9/v10). Anyone?

• 12.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Jun 30, 2017 02:32 AM

Hi, I am also being asked by users to provide a report depicting the schedule of each job. Have you got some SQL which can help me on this, I am sure you might have got this as you all have posted this quite long back.

Regards

Satinder

• 13.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 11, 2017 09:32 AM
    Harriet_Kim_1764 what is the time limit of historical data which we can extract out of DB reporting tool?

• 14.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 11, 2017 10:02 AM
    Harriet_Kim_1764(or anyone else in the know):

Could you please elaborate whether this "Process Analytics" you mentioned is still a current product? Is it identical with the AE 12.0 component called "Analytics", or something else?

I found some statements about "Process Analytics" in the AWA 12.0 guides, but it still leaves me puzzled whether that's included with AE 12 now, or a distinct product, or even still being marketed. I tried the link to the "use cases" but it is unfortunately dead by now.

Thanks!

• 15.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 11, 2017 06:02 PM
    Hi Carsten_Schmitz_7883,
    It's currently included in the V12 product.  In the documentation, there is an Administration section for it:
    Administration Guide > Administering Process Analytics
    and User guide section:
    Process Analytics User Guide

I'm sorry the Use Cases have disappeared from the documentation.  It must have been either moved or removed at some point when the documentation was updated.

• 16.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 13, 2017 12:09 PM
    Hi shanikushwaha606112,
    shani kushwaha said:
    Harriet_Kim_1764 what is the time limit of historical data which we can extract out of DB reporting tool?
    It depends on how many records you keep in your database.  This is determined by your DB Maintenance (DB Archive, DB Reorg, DB Unload) settings.

• 17.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 14, 2017 06:42 AM
    Hi Carsten_Schmitz_7883,
    It's currently included in the V12 product.  In the documentation, there is an Administration section for it:
    Administration Guide > Administering Process Analytics
    Hi Harriet,

Sorry, but I'm still confused about whether that's one or two distinct products.

I know AWA V12 contains an installable component named "Analytics", which creates analyses and diagrams based on a mandatory installation of a PostgreSQL database (i.e. only Postgres, no other db choices available), which in turn contains data extracted from the AE db. I believe this is pretty well established information, based off of Automic's claims at, among other, FOCUS meets and AutomicWorld.

But then, the AWA help you kindly linked to has two distinct sections:

One is entitled "Installation Guide - Analytics (ANOP)". That one describes a component as outlined above, including installation instructions for installing Postgres. So far, so good.

But the other section is entitled "Administration Guide - Administering Process Analytics'. It consists of the components "Admin" and "Studio", and according to the sub section titled "Process Analytics Admin" also requires a distinct database which is separate from the AE database. However, according to the online document, the database choices for this are MS SQL or Oracle!

So I'm absolutely puzzled now. Are "Process Analytics" and "Analytics (ANOP)" different things, and are both included with V12? Or are they possibly one and the same, but the naming in the documentation is inconsistent, and the part where it says it can be used with MS SQL, Oracle is simply outdated and/or wrong in the V12 documentation?

It would be greatly appreciated if you, or someone from Automic, could clear that up for us.

Thanks!
    Carsten

(edit: here's a screenshot to clarify):

cdd92l0jgb6o.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/ke/cdd92l0jgb6o.png" width="1096">

• 18.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 16, 2017 04:30 AM
    Greetings.

I pointed someone from Automic who I'm in contact with (about a related issue) to the question regarding Analytics vs. Process Analytics. Here's the information I got, and as is unfortunately oftentimes the case recently, it contradicts previous information from Automic, where it is said that Process Analytics is included in the Version 12 product (meaning, the AE).

Here's the information I got today from Automic:

"Process Analytics is a different product that you install (and is licensed).
    I think as of today, and it will still be the case in V12.1, the features are not integrated in the web interface.

Predictive Analytics is also a different product that you install (and is licensed).

Analytics (= ANOP) was new in V12.0 and is replacing Predictive Analytics (the name may be confusing, I do not think it does projections, Process Analytics does).

Some basic features of Analytics do not require a license, some new features we are incorporating in V12.1 will require a license (reporting on external data).

In V12.1, the aim is that the new Analytics replaces the old Predictive Analytics in terms of features."

So tl;dr, as I understand it:

There are (as per this information) two distinct products:

• Process Analytics, which one must buy separately
    • Analytics-on-Premise *sic*, aka "Analytics", formerly Predictive Analytics which one indeed gets free with V12, but only basic features. Advanced features have to be bought separately.
    Hope this helps. So you'll probably want to talk to your account manager if, based on this thread, you're looking into a solution involving Process Analytics.

Cheers,
    Carsten

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w>   <w>Normal</w>   <w>0</w>   <w></w>   <w></w>   <w>21</w>   <w></w>   <w></w>   <w>false</w>   <w>false</w>   <w>false</w>   <w></w>   <w>DE</w>   <w>X-NONE</w>   <w>X-NONE</w>   <w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>    <w></w>   </w>   <m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>    <m></m>   </m></w> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w deflockedstate="false" defpriority="99" defqformat="false" defsemihidden="true" defunhidewhenused="true" latentstylecount="267">   <w locked="false" name="Normal" priority="0" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 1" priority="9" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 2" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 3" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 4" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 5" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 6" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 7" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 8" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="heading 9" priority="9" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 1" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 2" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 3" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 4" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 5" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 6" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 7" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 8" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="toc 9" priority="39"></w>   <w locked="false" name="caption" priority="35" qformat="true"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Title" priority="10" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Subtitle" priority="11" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Strong" priority="22" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Emphasis" priority="20" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Table Grid" priority="59" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="No Spacing" priority="1" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 1" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 1" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 1" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="List Paragraph" priority="34" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Quote" priority="29" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Intense Quote" priority="30" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 1" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 1" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 2" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 2" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 2" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 2" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 2" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 3" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 3" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 3" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 3" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 3" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 4" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 4" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 4" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 4" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 4" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 5" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 5" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 5" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 5" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 5" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Shading Accent 6" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light List Accent 6" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Light Grid Accent 6" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Dark List Accent 6" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful List Accent 6" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Subtle Emphasis" priority="19" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Intense Emphasis" priority="21" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Subtle Reference" priority="31" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Intense Reference" priority="32" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Book Title" priority="33" qformat="true" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false"></w>   <w locked="false" name="Bibliography" priority="37"></w>   <w locked="false" name="TOC Heading" priority="39" qformat="true"></w> </w> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]-->

• 19.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 16, 2017 12:15 PM
    Hi Carsten_Schmitz_7883,
    My apologies on the delay in response.  I'm glad to see someone was able to clarify the difference for you. Thank you for sharing the information so our other users are able to reference it as well.
    Vielen Dank!
    Harriet

• 20.  Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Aug 16, 2017 12:19 PM
    Harriet_Kim_1764

Thanks, and kudos to you: Your German (or Austrian, take your pick) is flawless ;)

Best,
    Carsten

• 21.  RE: Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Nov 12, 2020 11:40 AM

Hello
    First time here looking fr a similar solution.

When uses started setting up automation on many used the default end date on their schedule (12-31-2020)  as a long time for time
    not now.

I want to get a report of all active jobs  with schedule names and begin and end dates so that I can locate all the ones that won't run on and after 1-1-2021

• 22.  RE: Report to summarize current active jobs?

Posted Feb 26, 2021 05:20 AM
    Hello,

I was looking for the same solution to get the jobs report which are scheduled in a particular time frame.

Have you got any solution for this.