CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  List component - Double sort on columns

Posted May 16, 2018 10:49 AM

Hi there, how are you?

A client would like to have a "List component" with several columns, in which they want to have a double sort, one for "Time Since Modified (Days)" and other for "Time Open (Days)", for which the first sort should be for tickets that has more days since the last modified and then, a second sort for the oldest tickets.

Maybe an image would be better, this is how they would like the grid

TKT NumberTime Since Modified (Days)Time Open (Days)Assignee
    26070John
    36070John
    46068Sara
    56062Sara
    64560Elizabeth
    13290Elizabeth
    73233George
    83233George
    92122George

The thing is, that when I try to make a double sort editing the columns, even though I can add several Columns to the Sorting options, and selecting them the order that should be the sort, it doesn't work, it only uses the first option on the "Sorting"

Is it possible then to make a double sort? If so, how it would be? Am I missing some step here?

PS: The product is Xtraction (the one I'm trying to make the dashboard) connected to CA Service Desk Database.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

• 2.  Re: List component - Double sort on columns

Posted Jun 04, 2018 08:43 AM

Sorry for coming back to you that late.

It might be related to the fact, that, at least, I have no idea for which product you are looking for an answer.

The screenshot is unfamiliar to me.

Let us know the related product , and a moderator will put this question into the right community, if the current "Service Management community" is the wrong one.

Regards

..........Michael

• 3.  Re: List component - Double sort on columns

Posted Jun 04, 2018 09:08 AM

Hi Michael_Mueller, thanks for letting me know that "tiny" detail.

The product is Xtraction connected to CA Service Desk (I updated the main question).

Cheers