CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Troubles using lsEnd sort variable when list of tickets is very large

Posted Nov 21, 2018 02:12 PM

I would like to have default Ticket list sorting  by particular field and for particular role. I try to use lsEnd sort attribute for this purpose, but when list of tickets is very large, It seems that only about 500 top tickets are sorted properly, the other appears at the right positions only if i do the sorting by this field manually.

Any suggestions on this?

Edit:

if i modify domset it works fine 

MODIFY FACTORY in
    {
    DOMSET in_list_web_active_only "zimportance=zimportance.sym, open_date ASC, id DESC, mintime=min(attached_slas.time_to_violation), mintgt=min(target_times.target_time), status=status.sym, priority=priority.sym DESC, ref_num" "" STATIC
    {
    WHERE "active=1" ;
    };

};

But if i try to do this on form level the results are wrong

<PDM_MACRO name=lsEnd isticketfactory=1 sort="zimportance=zimportance.sym ASC">

• 2.  Re: Troubles using lsEnd sort variable when list of tickets is very large

Posted Dec 18, 2018 07:07 PM

Hello Giedrius,

It sounds like performing this from the form level would bump into the default 500 list limit setting. 

See here: Increase list size page record 

As such, it is not recommended to use the variable ListAllMaximum to overcome this, but you could test out an increase to 600 to confirm that is is the culprit. 

Kyle_R.

• 3.  Re: Troubles using lsEnd sort variable when list of tickets is very large

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 03, 2019 11:15 AM

Gutis .......

Do you still require assistance on this topic/thread?