Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Access Role not getting removed from console

Posted Jul 25, 2016 10:44 PM

Hi ,

I  revoked an access role for a User,and I can see the role has been successfully removed under Submitted Tasks,and also i can see in downstream directories ,the actions has taken place.But in the User console I still see the User is having Access Role  displayed .I have tried restarting the Managed Servers,still,its not helping.

Any suggestions,

• 2.  Re: Access Role not getting removed from console
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 26, 2016 10:54 AM

Hi Antony,

It will be difficult to give you an answer, certainly a definitive one. We need to know more here. The first thing to check is the role model and specifically for this access role to find out what is the membership rule. It's possible that this user is a member despite that it was removed if the membership rule is still making it happen.

The first thing I suggest you look at is find the membership rule of this access role and see if that makes this user still be a member. If not, then it's probably needed to confirm in the LDAP itself that the condition for membership is revoked. If also that happened then my suggestion is to open a support case to look into this more deeply.

Sagi

• 3.  Re: Access Role not getting removed from console

Posted Jul 28, 2016 04:40 AM

If this is a caching issue, you can go to the Management console and restart the environment. This will rebuild the cache.

If it is still there, not caching and can you please raise a support case as per Sagi's advice.  If gone, it is caching and we have recently added a fix to the product to address this.