Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  [Webcast] Financial Management: Modern Budgets – August 15, 2019 @12 p.m. ET

Posted Jun 21, 2019 01:33 PM

Financial Management: Modern Budgets

With the move toward agile planning and execution, finance needs to manage capital and operational expenditures across self-organizing team spread all over the world in near real time. As plans evolve, it's hard to keep track of what's going on and what the future holds. See how the familiar UX in Clarity PPM helps you manage complex budgets with ease.

Add to Your Calendar HERE

------------------------------
    Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 2.  RE: [Webcast] Financial Management: Modern Budgets – August 15, 2019 @12 p.m. ET

Posted Jun 21, 2019 03:24 PM

Hi Chris,

I'm sold on what we could be doing, already.  But the colleagues I want to send this to are busy, have other solutions in place (home grown, Excel, MS Access...) and won't likely hit the "HERE" link.

How to entice them?

We are in Automotive.  Toyota Finance is in Automotive.  There are other companies like Denso, using Clarity.  Are other companies using Clarity successfully for this topic?  What are they doing?  What barriers did they have to deal with and how did they overcome them?

Just feel I'm going to hear "Didn't work for us on waterfall.  Probably won't work for us on Agile."  The 'familiar UX' is a turn off to many. 

How to reel them in?

Dale

• 3.  RE: [Webcast] Financial Management: Modern Budgets – August 15, 2019 @12 p.m. ET
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 21, 2019 03:28 PM
    Hi Dale,

While I manage all the communities for Broadcom ESD, I don't actually work with any of the products so I can't speak to those questions. You might bring up some of these questions during the session and/or post as a Discussion topic for feedback from the community. I will say the session will be recorded so you can forward that onto them to watch at their leisure.

Regards,
    Chris

Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 4.  RE: [Webcast] Financial Management: Modern Budgets – August 15, 2019 @12 p.m. ET

Posted Jun 24, 2019 09:29 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Chris.

Could you put me in contact with the presents of this session?  I'd like to get the agenda and possibly suggest some topics for the session.  The session is 6 weeks away – maybe I can get some of our team's issues answered in this session?

Kind regards,

Dale C. Stockman

ZF Friedrichshafen AG

Active & Passive Safety Technology

Braking

12200 Tech Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan  48150  USA

Telefon/Phone +1 734 855-2755, Telefax/Fax +1 734 855-2695

dale.stockman@zf.com