Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Users not receiving email notifications

Posted Oct 15, 2021 04:59 PM
    My users are no longer receiving notifications via email.  This seems to be going on for about 3 days.  We ran a few tests by either triggering work item changes or discussion posts with someone tagged with the @ function, and none of those caused an email to be received.  Of course, our own IT could be blocking this but I thought I would post here to see if anyone has been experiencing this too or if @Broadcom Community ( @Community Admin) knows if there is an outstanding issue.

Thanks.​​​

• 2.  RE: Users not receiving email notifications

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 18, 2021 11:25 AM
    Hi Mitch,

We haven't had any reports of email delivery issues over the past few days.  We're happy to investigate this further if you'd like to open a support case!

Thanks!
    Dave

• 3.  RE: Users not receiving email notifications

Posted Oct 18, 2021 03:46 PM
    Thanks @David LeDeaux. I'm checking with our IT department to see if they made any email filtering changes.  If I run into a deadend there, I'll let you know.​​

• 4.  RE: Users not receiving email notifications

Posted Oct 20, 2021 08:15 AM

@David LeDeaux

Cancel the fire drill. All OK now after white listing the sender address in Mimecast.  I have no idea why this popped up out of the blue last week. Our IT must have upgraded or made a config change last week to the email filtering.​