DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 20, 2021 02:45 PM
    Hi Broadcom Team,

Kindly help me in getting report details like Host Configuration details like what metrics are configured for monitoring on CA UIM and whom Alert notifications are triggering.

It would be great in helping these details in csv format. Kindly let me know, Could it be possible ? 

Thanks and Regards,
    Nataraj

• 2.  RE: CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 20, 2021 05:16 PM
    Detail exactly what's needed.

------------------------------
    Support Engineer
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 21, 2021 05:15 AM
    Hi David, 

Thanks for responding to my query. I am in the process of migrating Monitors which are monitoring in CA UIM tool to Elastic Search and replicating exactly what is monitoring(OS Metrics like CPU, Disk, Memory and Process ) and contact details to whom Alerts triggering in UIM Tool. Kindly help me on this. If we get it in csv format would be great. Is it possible to get these reports ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Nataraj

• 4.  RE: CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 22, 2021 09:17 AM
    A 'just click this' or 'run this query' solution doesn't exist, mostly due to the flexibility of uim. It will be necessary to do the leg work, if only mcs is used then just check the profiles. If IM or AC are used then you will have to check and potentially every probe at ever robot unless a custom package was used so you know all instances are configured exactly the same.

Support Engineer
    Broadcom
    NY

• 5.  RE: CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 23, 2021 02:22 PM
    Hi David,

Working on it still, no luck on it.

Thanks and Regards,
    Nataraj

• 6.  RE: CA UIM Configuration Details and Alert Notifications contact Details

Posted Apr 27, 2021 03:01 PM
    Hi Support,

I got pulled in Inventory_systems.csv report, which got all info, except metric which are configured for monitoring on UIM. is there any option to include in the report. In inventory, I got All hosts which are configured for monitoring, groups, type of OS, OS Name. Kindly let us know if there is an option to add metrics column( for Disc, cpu , or process) performance metrics in report.

Thanks and Regards,
    Nataraj