Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  There are no applications error coming under Organization dashboard in Developer portal 3.5

Posted Oct 07, 2021 08:09 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Team,

I am facing issue of "there are no applications error" coming under Organization dashboard in Developer portal 3.5.On checking database there are values under lrs database under cmsorganisation table.
    I didn't faced  this issue earlier.
    Can anyone help me sorting this issue or provide any article to fix this ?

Regards
    Middleware team

• 2.  RE: There are no applications error coming under Organization dashboard in Developer portal 3.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 08, 2021 01:38 PM
    Hi:

Was this a result of an upgrade or change to the system?  Just so you are aware the Portal 3.5 has been EoS since Feb 25, 2021 so you may find it hard to get support in the Community.   CR19 was the last patch release for Portal 3.5 and there likely will not be another one so make sure you are at the latest version to help with defects.    Are you planning a migration to the new Portal 5.0.2 release with many new enhancements and also able to run in a Container Form Factor?  

Thanks, Alex.

------------------------------
    Solution Architect - Security & Integration
    Symantec Enterprise Division, Broadcom Inc.
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada

• 3.  RE: There are no applications error coming under Organization dashboard in Developer portal 3.5

Posted Oct 12, 2021 01:55 AM
    Dear Alex,

Thanks for update. We are in process of upgrading our Developer Portal to version 5 but due to complete architecture change for us and huge impact of users it is taking bit time for getting approvals.
    Portal was working fine and applications, organizations were  visible along with apis visible under Api tab. But on 6th got to know from team that applications not visible under organization tab. On checking lrs database in mysql login found data is visible.
    As OEM support is not visible so came for help in this community. Any way ahead or guidance is highly appreciated. Which path should be checked or troubleshooted.
    Kindly share some knowledge to fix it.

Regards
    Alok Chandra

• 4.  RE: There are no applications error coming under Organization dashboard in Developer portal 3.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 12, 2021 07:35 PM
    Hi Alok:

If this was all working previously I think you will need to troubleshoot to see what changed to break the query to retrieve applications.  A couple of things to check:

• if a new error it should be showing up in the logs as an error trying to retrieve the applications.  Check in logs (/opt/Deployments/lrs/server/logs) on the portal and see what is happening. 
    • Could it be a user permissions setting changed for users that is restricting access to applications?   How are you authenticating users, did that change in IdP somehow? 
    Sorry, all I can suggest for now without more information.   

Regards, Alex.

Solution Architect - Security & Integration
    Broadcom Software Division,
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada