Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Bitbucket Connector Now Supports Bitbucket Cloud

Posted Nov 28, 2017 07:29 PM

Hi all!

We’re happy to announce that we updated our Bitbucket Connector to include support for Bitbucket Cloud!

After downloading the connector, you can choose to set up a configuration for Bitbucket Server or Bitbucket Cloud. This update also includes the policy-based configuration, which means you can adjust the scope of repositories to get more targeted results.

Bitbucket policy-based repository selection

Our help documentation will be the source of the most complete information on installation, configuration and capabilities of this connector.

This release is currently available on the support site as release 1.2.4. It will also be available tomorrow afternoon on the downloads section of the community site.

Please let me know if you have questions about this connector.

*We will be releasing the capability to see Pull Requests as part of Third Party Context in the near future, so please stay tuned!*

Thanks!
    Mia

• 2.  Re: Bitbucket Connector Now Supports Bitbucket Cloud

Posted Apr 10, 2018 08:22 PM

Hi tiema03,

Checking if there is any movement around enabling the use one config file to traverse through all the repos in our company instead of one project key at a time. Please let me know if a call would help and I shall coordinate one.

Thanks

Jag

• 3.  Re: Bitbucket Connector Now Supports Bitbucket Cloud

Posted Apr 17, 2018 02:08 PM

Hi Mia,

Any way to get the BitBucket Cloud Connector to support private repos? I have it working for public repos, but don't see a way to configure OAuth (or something else?) to gain access to private repos. 

Thanks for any help,

Warren

• 4.  Re: Bitbucket Connector Now Supports Bitbucket Cloud

Posted Apr 24, 2018 01:15 PM

Also tiema03 - We are facing issues in updating statuses on the Agile Central side using this connector. We are able to create Change Set but not able to change a status (say move a Defect from Open to Fixed state). Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jag

• 5.  Re: Bitbucket Connector Now Supports Bitbucket Cloud

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2018 03:47 PM

Hi Jag,

I will be creating a case for your questions/issues so we can troubleshoot further.  Please watch for an email shortly.

Thanks!

Lori

CA Agile Central Support