CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Horizontal Column for Ca Service Catalog

Posted Oct 31, 2016 08:40 AM

Hello,

I want to desing form for ca service catalog but I couldn't find the horizontal column ?
    Column layout can be changed horizontally ?
    I want convert 1_screenshot to 2_screenshot.

Thanks,
    Regards.
    Ozge

1_screenshot

2_screenshot

• 2.  Re: Horizontal Column for Ca Service Catalog

Posted Nov 04, 2016 05:26 PM

As far as I know the only the radio button set can be changed from vertical and horizontal.  I do not know of any way to make check boxes show up horizontal, even when using the column layout.

• 3.  Re: Horizontal Column for Ca Service Catalog

Posted Nov 08, 2016 02:46 AM

How can I change the radio button horizontal ? Could you give any example ? 

How can be done ?

• 4.  Re: Horizontal Column for Ca Service Catalog

Posted Nov 08, 2016 11:05 AM

In Catalog 12.9 (and 14.1 most likely) in the Form Designer open a form with radio buttons, highlight the Radio Button group object.  Look at the 3rd pane on the right (I call it the attribute window).  You will see an Orientation field, type either "vertical" or "horizontal" in the field and press enter or click on another field to set the change and then click the save button to commit the change.  Toggle back and forth as needed between the views to see the difference to setup the look and feel of your form.  I also adjust the field set Label Widths to assist with getting everything lined up and looking good in the form.