Plex 2E

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to get

• 1.  I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to get

Posted May 28, 2015 06:44 AM

I would like to get list of all WINC functions which based on a string(ex: ROUND) in code. How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a command(FNDSTRPDM) to get all functions in I Series. Do we have any feature like that for client functions?. Or is it possible to get through Metacode?

• 2.  Re: I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to

Posted May 28, 2015 10:19 AM

Are you asking to search the generated winc client source files such as the cpp or rc or header file...

Or are you asking how to search the large properties in the plex model and in your case the function large property

I use the following for panels and functions Export Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

or for source and messages I use Search Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

• 3.  Re: I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to

Posted May 29, 2015 12:13 AM

I want to get all the client functions which uses the statement ROUND. Can we get list of all the client functions?

• 4.  Re: I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to

Posted May 29, 2015 07:13 AM

How many functions in your local?

If 'small' then use Search Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

You need to search for 'ROUND=' and once the list of functions is displayed you can then create a list. Then you can drop the list into G&B window restricted on language winc! You can then drag and drop this on to another list to create a list of just winc.

If 'large' then use Export Large Properties - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

Basically see the videos and help text. What you are asking is EXACTLY why these tools exist

If you want the list now then contact me and I can do it for you now

• 5.  Re: I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to

Posted Jun 01, 2015 01:45 AM

Hello George,  Thanks for the information.

My plex version is r6.1   (Build 43.032d). Is it possible to use this tool in this version? If yes how can i get the Exe of stella tools.

• 6.  Re: I would like to get list of all WINC functions which has a string(ex: ROUND). How can i get list of all functions which holds particular string. We have a commans to get all functions in Iseries. Do we have any feature like that. Or is it possible to

Posted Jun 01, 2015 02:49 AM

Excellent - Downloads - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)  and its all yours.

The follwoing instructions will help build your very own version of the tools which you can change

Gen&Build Instructions - Stella Tools (CA Plex Developer Tools)

r6.1   (Build 43.032d) wa a great build and very solid build for API so you should be fine.