DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Important: CA Spectrum 64Bit - Participate in shaping the release....

• 1.  Important: CA Spectrum 64Bit - Participate in shaping the release....

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 06, 2014 01:47 AM

Hello All,

We are making steady progress on Spectrum 64 bit project. In an effort to raise the bar for ourselves, with our commitment to quality, I am challenging the product teams to ensure that this is the most strategically tested release we have had in the past, ever!

One of the things we will be doing with this release, is taking our performance testing and benchmarking to the next level. We need your support with this. While we have few deployments that we try inhouse, we would agree with our sentiment that we need to try a lot more for x64, to provide that awesome experience that we want to deliver.

With that in mind, I have this short survey that I want to earnestly request you all to take. Below is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SWPTG27

As you know, your feedback is very critical to us, and you played an important role in getting Spectrum to where it is today in the last few years. Please take 7 mins (thats the average time it took in the tests) to take the survey and help shape your product. Thanks in advance!

As always, please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions/comments.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 2.  Re: Important: CA Spectrum 64Bit - Participate in shaping the release....

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 12, 2014 01:13 AM

Hi Team,

We have received over 40 responses to the survey.

While it is great, hope you understand that with a customer base of 1000+ this is not a sufficient sample size to take intelligent decisions.

To ensure we are looking at the right numbers and based on that taking the right decisions, I earnestly request all those who haven't taken the survey yet, to please do so sooner than later - my QA teams will start setting up test environments based on this survey and we intend to do that before the holidays.

Thanks once again in anticipation of the responses and pasting the participation link:     

Spectrum x64 Deployments Survey

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar