AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  WCC cant connect to EEM

Posted Oct 16, 2020 06:57 PM

Hello,

I changed the EEM password. I can get into EEM, but now WCC can connect to EEM.

I get this error in the logs

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2020/10/16 17:34:48 |     1160 | @tomcat-resource <xxxxxx ~FC7> [] ERROR #EmbIAMAccessProvider               # EmbIAMAccessProvider - SafeContextFactory.getSafeContext failed for config: AccessConfig[HostName=unycwbd16838.macbank, Locale=en_US, ServerEnabled=true, AppName=WorkloadAutomationAE, AppCertPath=/app/CA/WorkloadCC/data/config/autosysCertificate.pem, ServerAdminID=EiamAdmin, EventLogPath=null, PersistentCachePath=null, RetryConnectInterval=30, RetryPingInterval=30, FullCacheUpdateEnabled=false, CacheUpdateInterval=30], SafeException.getMessage =

EE_AUTHFAILED Authentication Failed

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2020/10/16 17:34:48 |     1160 | [Authenticate Error: Authentication Failed, Authenticate Error: Authentication Failed, Identity Attempted: EiamAdmin]

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jim Finnegan

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures

• 2.  RE: WCC cant connect to EEM

Posted Oct 18, 2020 01:39 AM
    You have to regenerate the certificates and re-configure the EEM. 

To regenerate certificate: 

safex –h EEM_servername –u admin_user –p password –f /app/CA/WorkloadCC/safex/IssueCertificate.xml

This will generate wcc.pem and wcc.key files in the /app/CA/WorkloadCC/safex/ directory. You will need to copy them over to /app/CA/WorkloadCC/data/config/ directory.
    Note. You seem to be using custom certificate name "autosysCertificate.pem", please back up the certificate before copying the updated one. 

To re-configure the EEM in WCC
    wcc_config -u ejmcommander -p ejmcommander --eemhostname EEM_01 --eemadmin 
    admin_user
    --eempassword admin --eemcertname autosysCertificate.pem --eemcertkey autosysCertificate.key  - -eemappid WCC0004