CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  What's New in CA Service Management 14.1 - Replay and Presentation

Posted Nov 04, 2014 06:37 PM

Check out the recording and presentation here!

CA Service Management 14.1 is coming out in November 2014 with features and capabilities focused on reducing total-cost-of-ownership of the solution and delivering on a superior user experience for decision makers, power users, and business consumers.  Join Dale Clark and John Fulton from CA Technologies Product Management and Allen Houpt from Product Marketing in this CA Service Management Global User Community webcast. Learn what's new with CA Service Management, including enhancements to Unified Self-Service and  mobility, and  enhanced implementation, integration, operation, maintenance and upgrade. Also hear about new features specific to CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog and CA IT Asset Manager.

What's New in CA Service Management 14.1

What's New in CA Service Management 14.1

• 2.  Re: What's New in CA Service Management 14.1 - Replay and Presentation

Posted Nov 04, 2014 08:22 PM

I cannot hear any audio in the video link -> CA Service Management Community Webcast 11-4-14 - YouTube

Is there any more information about CA Service Desk Manager 14.1 in particular, and can it be purchased without the other software ?

• 3.  Re: What's New in CA Service Management 14.1 - Replay and Presentation

Posted Nov 04, 2014 09:18 PM

Hi Stuart,

I can't speak to the software part of the question but the audio is working on every device I've just tried. You might try switching browsers or devices.

Chris

• 4.  Re: What's New in CA Service Management 14.1 - Replay and Presentation

Posted Nov 04, 2014 09:33 PM

Sorry Chris, just noticed its an issue with all youtube videos on my Windows 8.1 machine......................whoops

• 5.  Re: What's New in CA Service Management 14.1 - Replay and Presentation

Posted Nov 04, 2014 09:37 PM

Cool!