DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  experience card - the given filter selects no Experiences

Posted Feb 17, 2017 06:30 AM

hi, what is please the relation between the filter, the selected perspective and the "included startpoint" in the universe creation?

because ifi create a universe and use combination of
    filter: 1 agent,
    include request start point
    selected perspective: agent (img01)
    -> then if i use this universe to create an experience card, i can see 18 experience and can create an experience card (img02)

but, if i create a universe and use combination of
    filter: 1 agent,
    UNSELECTED include request start point
    selected perspective: agent (img03)
    -> then if i use this universe to create an experience card, i get "the given filter selects no Experience in your environment" message, so it means that i cant use/save it at all. (img04)

so the difference is just in unselected startpoint. and i think that the selected perspective even doesnt matter. it's about the startpoint. but i cant understand this behaviour. do you know why it is like this and why does it matter? it's very confusing, especially, if you dont know about this "hack".

thank you, stefan

• 2.  Re: experience card - the given filter selects no Experiences

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 17, 2017 01:35 PM

Dear Stefan:

Converting to a discussion. You may ask on the internal locations as well

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: experience card - the given filter selects no Experiences

Posted Feb 20, 2017 02:27 AM

Tomas Kolda and Stig Skilbred replied to me so i copy their answer here:
    Tomas: Your universe does not include start point that is actually experience thus you cannot see any experience tile.

Stig: The experience view shows "left-most-components" - and only that. Currently, you can't create new "left-most-components" by building a universe.

thank you!

• 4.  Re: experience card - the given filter selects no Experiences

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Thanks Stefan for posting your reply here. This will help others seeking the same answer.